El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Hi timmy1970, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. What have you been doing with your 84? The people here have helped me a lot and I don't have very good automotive skills. Where are you located? Hope you will meet members in your area and make friends. Enjoy and have fun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I'm 40 miles south of Pittsburgh my car has been in storage for 2 years I got it out a week and a half ago have some small issues. Been addressing them one at a time. My father bought this car brand new back in 84 he gave it to me about two years before he passed away just trying to keep it alive this is my second one. Thanks for asking

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,563 Posts
Hi I'm 40 miles south of Pittsburgh my car has been in storage for 2 years I got it out a week and a half ago have some small issues. Been addressing them one at a time. My father bought this car brand new back in 84 he gave it to me about two years before he passed away just trying to keep it alive this is my second one. Thanks for asking
Welcome . If possible , photos are always enjoyed .

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
That's awesome, keeping it in the family, and memories of your Dad. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi timmy1970, welcome from Portland TN! I'm new too, but what I use for photos is postimages.org. Easy upload, choose 'hotlink for forum' and it'll save the link in clipboard. Then paste. Works on pc or mobile.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're welcome my pleasure
Welcome timmy1970 from Pittsburgh Pa. (Bethel Park) Enjoy the site lot of good folks. Russ
Welcome timmy1970 from Pittsburgh Pa. (Bethel Park) Enjoy the site lot of good folks. Russ
Thank you Russ. From Connellsville PA bullskin Township
Hi timmy1970, welcome from Portland TN! I'm new too, but what I use for photos is postimages.org. Easy upload, choose 'hotlink for forum' and it'll save the link in clipboard. Then paste. Works on pc or mobile.
Thank you,Karadjgne. Welcome also from Connellsville PA. I will definitely check it out. Yes I usually use my phone 4 pictures it seems to be a lot easier, enjoy your new ride. Gave mine a road test last night my secondary is not opening up I believe it is my choke needs adjusted I'll have to drill out the rivets and tap it for screws because it is fixed from the factory I'll work on that this afternoon hopefully it improves it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're welcome my pleasure
Thank you Russ. From Connellsville PA bullskin Township
I've been replying to messages not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I uploaded some pictures onto my profile don't know if I did that correctly so if somebody could let me know if I did it right it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts