El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got hit in the rear and found that there was some damage I could not see. I can handle the bumper the way it is (unless I can find one in better shape) but I need the energy absorber on the left side.

Several other parts the shop says are discontinued so am looking for the bumper, right and left fillers, absorber mount and the absorber itself.

Sheet metal is fine thank goodness. If you have anything NOS or in decent shape used let me know.

Thanks,
Jerry

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
That is awesome!! Thanks for the link.

HKDUP1
Cool Two 87 rear windows and rear bumper
I was just down at Orielly's in Whittier Ca and one of the guys that works there want's to get rid of a couple of 85/87? rear window's and he had ether a front or back bumper with the rubber moldings. If your interested I can get the phone number of the store. It's on Washington Blvd. and Norwalk Blvd. in the Food For Less complex by Music Revelation in Whittier Ca. He said they are in good condition and wants to sell them before they get broken. I don't know this guy so your on your own.
Robert

O'Reilly Store

11153 Washington Blvd
Whittier, CA 90606
(562) 463-9393
(#3073)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have all parts used and in great rust free cond.
1.rear bumper(smooth or w/rub strip inserts,both have bumperettes if needed)-250 shipped.
2.shock absorber(rear bumper mount) 100.00shipped for both,or 75.00 for one.
3.long filler(horizontal,between tailgate,and bumper)45.00 shipped.
4.end fillers(corners)35.00shipped.
Pm me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts