El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE .i still have oe hand rails for side of bed ,(2)minor scratches but very good condition,also 1 oe gm steering wheel ,blue ,also if anyone interested i have the 4 14 inch original mag wheels that came on the car from choo choo (westernwheel)but only 1 cap , if anyone interested let me know ill send some pics,and we can talk prices ,also thinking about selling my car 8000.00 b/o ,85 choo choo custom ,ss ,designer series ,white /blue, 4 kids getting to small ,ha,thanks guys ,have a good 1

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
steering wheel

can you email me some pics of the steering wheel...would need to see it to make sure it's the right color blue and style i'm looking for and it's condition before i can make a decision. but i am seriously interested if it's what i'm looking for.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
I'd be interested in a Choo Choo steering wheel with the "CCC" (train) logo on it.

Anybody seen one?

·
Registered
114 Posts
choo choo wheels

i'd be interested in the wheels - can u email or call me?

[email protected]

thanks , Ed

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
ElkySS said:
I'd be interested in a Choo Choo steering wheel with the "CCC" (train) logo on it.
Dan, is that what was suppose to be on all Choo Choo's. I've never seen one and mine doesn't have one...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rails

Could you send me info about the rails (pics, price, etc.) Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts