El Camino Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang I hate to do this but after sitting for a year since being stolen, I'm letting her go. For sale is my 85 Elko. All stock, 305, pwr wind&lck. Runs and drives good. The vin was ripped out and now has a assigned serial number stamped in the door jam and paperwork from the Oklahoma Tax Commission. The exhaust was stolen from the manifold back. Headlight bezels, driver side chrome wheel molding, bed tie down rails were also stolen from the car and a busted column. Drove it from Okc to Tulsa and Dallas periodically. No rust issues at all, jus the surface on undercarriage. When I had the exhaust done, muffler man asked to buy it because how clean them bottom was(no exhaust now). I have attached photos. Still a very clean Elko. Asking 3200 or best offer
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Nice! Why would someone steal an exhaust? Why steal bed tie downs really? They arent that expensive so why steal them? I dont understand why people do that

G

·
Nice! Why would someone steal an exhaust? Why steal bed tie downs really? They arent that expensive so why steal them? I dont understand why people do that
Bed tie downs and cargo hooks for these cars are expensive and hard to find. If you have a set,watch them carefully like I do mine.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a great looking ride! I'm sure it will sell fast. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks, I would like to see her go to a Elko person.
Thank!! From what the cops and I figured, is since only the WW molding, tailgate top chrome,(which I since have another) headlight bezels, and exhaust, sumone had one. There are no CC, so the exhaust jus had the Flowmasters. I mean really why jus certain items and not jus strip and part it out...... Heck no buddy those things are expensive for a used pair lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.