El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i still need a good amount of panels for my 85 elco in rust dent free condition. fenders (with side lamp cutout), core support (4 healight model), front fiberglass header panel, both drivers and passanger doors (with the older style mirrors that were positioned further back not more upfront like the 86-87 elcos). hood, and front and rear oem bumper with guards and rubber impact strip holes. i know this is alot of parts so im at the point where i would be willing to buy a whole other elco that doesnt run if it were to have all these parts i need and was for a good price. if i cant find a good whole one then ill keep scratching these parts off my list one by one but i would appreciate any help i can get because the search has been difficult. thank you all. im located in bakersfield ca but willing to pay and sort out shipping, theres a company called greyhound that ive used before to ship large delicate items like this and it worked well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a complete 85 Caballero in my driveway. Lots of extra parts, extra 5.7L V8 out of a 92 4WD silverado, 700r trans.
25 gl fuel tank, metal fuel line, 4 new springs, A/C system parts, etc.
I'll sell you the car and all the parts if you make me a decent offer.
Let me know if you'd like pictures or to come and look at it.
I live in Lemoore, CA.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a complete 85 Caballero in my driveway. Lots of extra parts, extra 5.7L V8 out of a 92 4WD silverado, 700r trans.
25 gl fuel tank, metal fuel line, 4 new springs, A/C system parts, etc.
I'll sell you the car and all the parts if you make me a decent offer.
Let me know if you'd like pictures or to come and look at it.
I live in Lemoore, CA.
i sent you a pm to ask for pics of the car. just let me know

·
Registered
7 Posts

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts