El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been several years since I have been on the board. I like what you have done with the place!
Anyway, I will hopefully soon the be able to get back to work on my '86, especially the interior. I remember the interior color codes were listed on the inside of the glove box door. If memory serves, the were a lot of codes there. Which code is for the interior dash and console? And, once obtained, where can I go to translate the code to the actual color?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today, I checked the codes and identified 62B (Lt Saddle) as my interior color. I also checked available SEM aerosol products and didn't find it. Are you aware of another aerosol source? I'm not a painter and I only need enough to touch up the console.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,458 Posts
maybe take a part to your local automotive paint store that sells SEM's & see if there is one close to that color or maybe the can mix up your color ?
Here is a color might be close ?????

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have a set of speaker grilles in the shop I might be able to use for comparison. Unfortunately, Muskegon, MI is not an epicenter for comparison shopping. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts