El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
459 Posts
Do you mean the Stainless caps that are snap onto the top of the bed and arond the back of the roof or the rails that mount to the outside of the bed? OK body guys what are the proper terms for these parts.

I have both in driver condition if I can find them, just moved so everything is in storage. I do not have the tailgate piece or the piece for the back of the roof just the long pieces. Best offer plus packing & shipping.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.