El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
console body from '85 monte-pretty good shape.lid and shift plate are in pretty sad shape and also comes with the ash tray box (is broken in one place but may be fixable. $25 (pick up only-will not ship)

floor shifter mechanism from '85 cutlass that had console shift. pretty good shape.$10

some dark gray el camino interior plastic pieces.email with your needs.

pair of olds rally wheels on futura GLS tires (235/60/14).tires have less than 50,000 miles on them. the wheels have the trim rings and center caps.could use a coat of paint though.$75

a/c condensor and a/c compressor from '79 el camino with 267.a/c worked but ran out of juice after a while.$20 obo

parting out 267 engine if anyones interested.email me with needs.

dress up kit for small block chevy.includes valve covers and air cleaner and a few other things. i got it from jc whitney.$15

gauge cluster from '81 malibu. blue-green cluster with brown and black face plate. $20

might have a few other doo-dads around.email me if youre looking for something...

i am in the chicagoland area

·
Registered
314 Posts
could you post a pic, or send me one of the console

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
80beingbuilt said:
I am looking for gray interior pieces,plastic and cloth(door panels,sun visors etc.) let me know what you have and how much.
sorry, the door panels are kinda in sad shape and the cloth has separated from the cardboard on the visors. but i have most of the plastic pieces still.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
theelcaminofactory said:
Looking for a drivers side door in good shape...got one? I live close and can pick up.
i don't have a driver's door for sale but i'll keep an eye out for one.

·
Registered
481 Posts
still got the console? If so i'd like to get some pics, I'm interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts