El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Need to work today (one of the reasons I couldnt make it to NMCA in Bradenton this weekend) sorry I'll miss it I'm sure yours will look great there in Tarpon. I heard the city of Clearwater is doing a car show this year at the fun and sun festival in April a friend of mine is helping coordinate it. I'll post more details as I get them. Also there is a big Chevy only show at Vinoy Park on April first ( no fooling really..) Should be a beautiful day in Tarpon have fun...

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,981 Posts
Hope you guys have a good time . Try to drop a few photos if you can . Bob , on the National Muscle Car Assoc. Show in Bradenton , it is on March 17 and 18 . We then have Super Chevy in N. Palm Beach/ Jupiter Mar. 24 and 25 .

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Hope you guys have a good time . Try to drop a few photos if you can . Bob , on the National Muscle Car Assoc. Show in Bradenton , it is on March 17 and 18 . We then have Super Chevy in N. Palm Beach/ Jupiter Mar. 24 and 25 .
Lenny Thanks for setting me straight with the dates for the NMCA I might make it down there after all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts