El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have Me , Ms. Terry and the Beepster ( I hope ) doing Mama Patrol Parking Lot Duty :poke: I need one more person to help us out Sat. morning , Is there ANYBODY who can Volunteer and help us out so we can have 4 people total help directing traffic :dontknow: .... now don't be bashful , we are an EEOC group of fine outstanding folks .... let me or us know who can help out just for a few hours :texas: and as I had promised the folks who help us out playing Mama Patrol on Sat. AND WHO ARE STAYING AT THE RIVER FOREST INN , I got the BEER :beer: as my way as say THANK YOU :You_Rock: ..... Sooo MAN-UP OR WOMAN-UP for the cause ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Geezer, here's the parking lot map/plan I tried to send you. It's basically how we did it last year. Figured it would help us save time by not having to answer everyone's favorite question "where do I park???"

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
You will have help !

So far I have Me , Ms. Terry and the Beepster ( I hope ) doing Mama Patrol Parking Lot Duty :poke: I need one more person to help us out Sat. morning , Is there ANYBODY who can Volunteer and help us out so we can have 4 people total help directing traffic :dontknow: .... now don't be bashful , we are an EEOC group of fine outstanding folks .... let me or us know who can help out just for a few hours :texas: and as I had promised the folks who help us out playing Mama Patrol on Sat. AND WHO ARE STAYING AT THE RIVER FOREST INN , I got the BEER :beer: as my way as say THANK YOU :You_Rock: ..... Sooo MAN-UP OR WOMAN-UP for the cause ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:
There are people that helped last year with parking, can't remeber there names, they will be helping also you will have plenty of help ! its ok , :beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Roy, are you bringing those snazzy orange vests you had last year??

Geezer..listen to the wise fixitman :nanawrench:...we have both have had plenty of people say they will be there on Saturday morn to help us do whatever. Based on the fact that we had lots of help last year, and we really didn't even ask, I'm confident you'll have a full crew (or a crew that's full of it :poke:).

:texas:

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Mr. and Mrs. Lentimidator will be there at 7 am! I can bring a couple 'designer' vests. Also have handheld radios available, and a bullhorn if needed! Thought we could get a jump so's Terminator can start pix earlier than before. Maybe give him some time to enjoy the rides instead of working himself too much. HMMMMM?

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Len, unfortunately we'll be one cajun short of a party, as Terminator will not be there.

If you've got radios, bring them. They will certainly be useful!:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
radios and vests

Mr. and Mrs. Lentimidator will be there at 7 am! I can bring a couple 'designer' vests. Also have handheld radios available, and a bullhorn if needed! Thought we could get a jump so's Terminator can start pix earlier than before. Maybe give him some time to enjoy the rides instead of working himself too much. HMMMMM?
will do the same 2 sets radios and 2/3 vests

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Sounds like we got it covered, both equipment and manpower. Thanks everyone! :You_Rock:
If the rest of the world worked like this, we'd have world peace, free gas, and no poverty. :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Roy, are you bringing those snazzy orange vests you had last year??

Geezer..listen to the wise fixitman :nanawrench:...we have both have had plenty of people say they will be there on Saturday morn to help us do whatever. Based on the fact that we had lots of help last year, and we really didn't even ask, I'm confident you'll have a full crew (or a crew that's full of it :poke:).

:texas:
OLD Geezer is justa wurry wart...........or, maybe just a wart!!!!!:poke::smileyb: Never figgered there would be a problem!!!:beer:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i plan on leaving

sanantonio at about 6:00am Saturday
If we get there in time---I will offer up the guy
driving the 59:twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Roy, NOW DAT be a plan!!!!!:twisted:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Geezer I have 2 more willing bodies to help with the parking as soon as we get there, Saturday morning. :beer:
See everyone soon!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Beepster , I ain't worried about Nutin , I know I'll be there and Ms. Terry and Jerad and some other FINE FOLKS will be helping out , BUT I ain't heard Nutin from your Mr. Retired :dontknow: .... I guess your trying to figure out THE LOGISTICS on how to get all those " NECESSARY THINGS " a person of your stature will need to make it in the elements and how to pack it , HUMMMM ... Your gonna be sitting in your Carr with the A/C on watching us and playing Side - Walk Superintendant .... The Geezer has spoken :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts