El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make and cut a new sign for the garage last night. It is approx. 12 X 30 This is the first trial one. I am going to make a few minor changes and add the year and El Camino to it on the next one I make. The final one will be powder coated gloss black. I will post some new pictures when the next one is done.

Here is a drawing of the changes I want to make on the next one.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Looks fantastic to me! Good job!

Doug

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should be cutting the updated one later today.If all goes well It will be going to powder coat on Monday. If you would like to see some of the other stuff we have done you can visit our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LomaSteelDesigns. Just about any design can be customized, your name or address added year changed made into a coat rack etc.

very nice , might be something some of us would like to buy from you . keep us posted. :You_Rock:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Those would be really cool with a couple "legs" welded on so they can be stuck in the ground at shows and meets.

Great work.:beer:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those would be really cool with a couple "legs" welded on so they can be stuck in the ground at shows and meets.

Great work.:beer:
I am going to try cutting some half moon stands that these can stand up in at the shows and meets. That way they can be used on streets and parking lots as well as the grassy areas and when at home they can still be hung on the wall

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a picture of the 2nd one I tried.. I wasn't quite happy with it and made a few more minor changes and will cut another one tomorrow. Hopefully the 3rd time does the trick!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a pic of the sign finished in black powder coat with removable stands so you can display it with your car if you wish

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If your Uncle would like one, have him give me a call at 712-648-2377 I would be happy to make him one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great!! i would like a 66 Camino one, let me know what the cost would be,, Very nice! matty man
Matty Man

Here is a picture of one I did of a 66 It has not been powder coated yet and has a couple of places that I want to fix before the final one is cut let me know if you think you might want one of these.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Todd, do you have a price list for diff years? can you get them powercoated in the color of the car? They look great. I think my wife might want one for her birthday... and then she would give it to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price is the same for the different years .
$55.00 unfinished
$60.00 powder coated (black, red,or white)
$15.00 additional if you want the stands.
These are CNC plasma cut from 14 guage steel.

·
Premium Member
12,122 Posts
One of my buddys built a small 10 X 12 building, insulated, with heat, & done up real nice. He said it was for doing engines, without the clutter of his garage. His wife had a sign made for over the door...."*******'s garage". I have a pic or two of the sign, but it's not very readable on the pic.
His wife has a great sense of humor......:smileyb:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Nice design. I would like a 2nd gen version, too!:smileyb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts