El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beloved member, Deanna Glaze's (Elly Girl) husband has passed away. This is a note from her on Facebook:

"Letting everyone know my husband, Larry Glaze, has completed his path to our Father God. He is now whole again and with his family. When final arrangements are made, I will let everyone know. Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers."

Our prayers are with her as she goes through this next phase of her life.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Deanna, you are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for your peace and comfort.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
I can only...................

I can only echo the messages above, Deanna. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time...................Ken

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Deanna, I'm so sorry to learn the passing of Larry. My prayers are with you and your family. I've been trying for days to send you this message. God be with you as Larry is now your guardian Angel.
The Smals Family

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. The funeral service was very moving yesterday, especially with the Military honor guard flag folding and Taps. It was hard to get through, but kept remembering he is now at peace with our Lord.

·
347 Posts
:cry:

Deanna - so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts