El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad:I'm not going to go into details other than to say something bad happened in SteelBeast's life that puts him in a place that he could use or hopes & prayers.
He would not want me to make this post but I'm asking that the ECC family keep him and his family in our thoughts & prayers.
Good luck Brandon and call on me if I can help.
God Bless
Donny

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
You got it.

Brandon, thoughts and prayers sent your way.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Brandon, Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Doug

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
From our family to yours God bless and prayers for you and yours.
if you need ANYTHING call me im 2 hrs away and will be there if needed. :beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
:You_Rock::beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Prayers heading your way Brandon....

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Hope all is well... thoughts and are with you!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
You got it! Prayers for my little buddy and his family!
Brandon, if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to call me! I'm here for ya kiddo!
xoxo

·
0 Posts
No problen sharing Donny. Just to share a bit. I got that dreadful call from my mom about 3:40 this morning telling me my only little brother passed away. We were pretty close even with having our birthdays in the same month and being only a year apart.
Donny,John,Woody,MinoriderTim and even Donny's son met him at a little gathering back late last year.
Its gonna be rough but this time I will really have to take a break to soak in this loss...
Thanks to everyone that I know personally and all the ones I met here on the site.
I'll never forget when my brother told me he wanted an El Camino these past 3 months just because his bigger brother turned him on to them.
Once again,Thanks guys.:neutral:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
So sorry to hear this Beast. Your brother will be missed very much by all of us who met him. God Bless you and yours.
Mark Wood and family.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
I am so very sorry about your brother, Brandon! I will keep you and your family in my prayers for strength and comfort!
Take all the time you need, but remember you have a big family here, who love you and are here for you no matter what!
God Bless you my friend!

·
Premium Member
8,342 Posts
Sorry about your loss Brandon. My prayers go out for you and your family.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm praying for you & your family during this sad time in your lives. May God bring His peace to you all.

And thank you, Donny for making us us aware of this opportunity to pray

1 - 20 of 66 Posts