El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad:I'm not going to go into details other than to say something bad happened in SteelBeast's life that puts him in a place that he could use or hopes & prayers.
He would not want me to make this post but I'm asking that the ECC family keep him and his family in our thoughts & prayers.
Good luck Brandon and call on me if I can help.
God Bless
Donny

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
You got it.

Brandon, thoughts and prayers sent your way.

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

G

·
No problen sharing Donny. Just to share a bit. I got that dreadful call from my mom about 3:40 this morning telling me my only little brother passed away. We were pretty close even with having our birthdays in the same month and being only a year apart.
Donny,John,Woody,MinoriderTim and even Donny's son met him at a little gathering back late last year.
Its gonna be rough but this time I will really have to take a break to soak in this loss...
Thanks to everyone that I know personally and all the ones I met here on the site.
I'll never forget when my brother told me he wanted an El Camino these past 3 months just because his bigger brother turned him on to them.
Once again,Thanks guys.:neutral:

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
I am so very sorry about your brother, Brandon! I will keep you and your family in my prayers for strength and comfort!
Take all the time you need, but remember you have a big family here, who love you and are here for you no matter what!
God Bless you my friend!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.