El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign in, thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only about 7.1 million names. What a shame. The entire exercise takes 10 seconds...literally.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

·
Registered
8 Posts

87ss that is great i'm retired military it was nice to see things going on like that i signed got my family all to sign and e-mailed the address...thanx

·
Banned
881 Posts
I signed up. It's the least everyone can do. All Americans should support the men and women of our Armed Forces, especially now.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
18 Posts
just wanted to thank you guys for support. my husband is USMC and is currently deployed.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great post! We're up to 7.8 million....should be a lot more!

After seeing all the things Saddam has done to his own people and others, I'm surprised we don't have the support of everyone on the planet....but then money is the root of most of the opposition in Europe so I guess money is more important to them than humanity...sad.

Funny that the protesters are getting violent...isn't that what they are against to begin with???? :?

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
I haven't posted for awhile, been glued to the TV watching CNN and MSNBC among other stations that broadcast from outside the USA and that don't give a very good impression of us at times or don't tell the whole story. I would like to thank any members of our Armed Forces and all their families for what they are doing! For any of you that read this, I and my family know what your going through. Hang in there and God Bless you! For any members of El Camino Central or NECOA that are prior military, through WWW.CNN.COM you can find out what units are deployed to or in the vicinity of Iraq. If you research deep enough you may be able to find e-mail addresses to those units, and send our troops a personal note of thanks. I found two of my past Commands and e-mailed them showing my support. With all the protests going on throughout the world and being broadcast over there (AL-JEZEERA), this is a way of letting them know we support them! They all crave any news of whats going on! I know this from when I was last there. Please take the time to let them know you support them. Thanks, Mike USN (RET)

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Great post!
-Dan, 'NAM vet, USNR (ret)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts