El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Robert-
I've got a pile of good links & also a bunch of elky pics that could fill in a little more content for us here in the links & gallery pages. I tried uploading stuff to the gallery, but it must be in a pending authorization state or something...

Do you think you could add some new categories to the gallery for the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Gen elkys & also some new ones to the links section too maybe something like these:

Restoration & Parts Suppliers
Car Clubs
Other Tech Sites
Misc Links

Once some more headings are in there, I could fill in a bunch.

I'm also working on that generic Elcamino FAQ too- when I have it close, I'll post it here for you and Pete to comment and make changes.

Later!
Ben

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Done

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Will do it now. Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've made a mess in 2nd generation gallery

while trying to create an album, i have created a bunch of little sub album monsters. It says they are all owed by me. Everytime I try to do something to get rid of one, two more pop up. Just shoot me now,

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Re: I've made a mess in 2nd generation gallery

ElCee said:
while trying to create an album, i have created a bunch of little sub album monsters. It says they are all owed by me. Everytime I try to do something to get rid of one, two more pop up. Just shoot me now,
Fixed it.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
AHSOM70 said:
I'm also working on that generic Elcamino FAQ too- when I have it close, I'll post it here for you and Pete to comment and make changes.
Hey Ben...how ya coming on the FAQ's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts