El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, After reading some of your military experience I have too ask. What is everyones age? I think there are a lot more mature members here. :) You know you have wondered. I personally am 40. Happily married with 3 kids. Anyone else what to fess up?

·
Registered
225 Posts
i'm 16...............with 2 kids.............just kidding :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Let me put it this way. The first car I bought was a '57 Chevy , 283, 4 barrel, Powerglide trans. I paid $400 for it . The car was only 7 years old at the time. 8)

·
Registered
225 Posts
dude, you people are OLD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Ha! I was 13 when I bought my first car...a 67 RS Camaro for $65.00, had my driver's license then too. Me and my wife are both 61 models.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am 18. My sprint is vehicle number 6 for me in the last 3 years.

Charles

·
Registered
314 Posts

learned to drive at 13

had my elco since i was 15, but it seems like yesterday....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Headed for the hill at 49, Learned to drive at 15, Most of the cars I've owned have been from 66, that magic year. 66 fairlane, 66 satelite, 66 coronet 440 w/hemi, 65 skylark GS w/432, 74 pinto wagon w/302 and now my 66 El Camino. Do all my own work except front end aligns, tire changes, and exhaust. :-D

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
49 going on 18...5 kids...3 grand kids. Have a 1954 model (wife that is) and 5 other cars...thinking of trading something in on a newer model. Just not sure if it's going to be one of the cars. Don't let my wife read this, that frying pan hurts my head! :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
"SIXTY", Please Somebody Be Older In This Group !!!

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
CHVYPWR said:
I'm in my last year of being in my 20's big 3-0 in 11 months.
Life begins at 30!

·
Registered
41 Posts
:D 8) :cool: Like Jack Benny, I'm 39(1964 model), and I do not plan on acting any older. I've been stuck on 18 for 21 years, and I plan to keep on going until my powertrain goes. :cool:

·
Registered
636 Posts
coollw said:
I've been stuck on 18 for 21 years, and I plan to keep on going until my powertrain goes. :cool:
Well...i've been stuck on 18 for a little longer than 21 years...but that's where i seem to be still. :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Im 17 got my elky a month after my 17 birthday

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll be 36 at the start of '04. And you run and you run to catch up to the Sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again. the Sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death. P F :cry:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts