El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a peek at what I've finally got to work on this year. Enderlie style intake is being hand fabbed from sheet aluminum, no special tools. First sheet aluminum tig welding I.ve done in a few years. Butterflies will be painted anodized red & connected to throttle. Making fiberglass engine bay cover to match hood profile.Still a LONG ways to go & several things to design like how to do sides of cover down to frame around engine.

·
Supporting Member
4,524 Posts
Sinister looking! Keep up the good work, and keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
x2 on the sinister look

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,686 Posts
Joe , that thing is looking more beastie every time I see it ! Sorry I will not be get to see it at the Gainesville track coming up in September . Anyone that has not seen Joe`s great gallery of photos should check them out . You are one talented guy ! :You_Rock:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Lenny, I don't see making gainsville either, trying to get it ready for silver springs.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
No worry Joe. Lenny gets things criss crossed when more than one is going on. He has Jay living in the panhandle in a thread about the storm too. Then there was another post today regarding a text message coming from his phone. In the end its all good. Especially Lenny!

:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts