El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this is short notice, but due to multiple family issues, I was unable to commit earlier.
The Steel Town Corvette Club, formed originally by the legendary Don Yenko, hosts an annual All-Chevy Show at the location of Colussy Chevrolet in Bridgeville, southwest of Pittsburgh. I'll be there all day with my '87 and I'd like to invite any of our Region #3 members, as well as the Eastern Region #8 folks, to participate or even just stop by and visit. The area in front of the Dealership serves as a cruise-in, so you can come and go all day. Other members, such as Mike (J-Wireman) and Randy (Rtomei) have gone home with a trophy and you can too.
PM me for more details if interested and see the attached link to their site.
Once again, I apologize for the short notice, but my lonely Camino could sure use some company.

Bill

http://www.steeltownvette.com/stcc-car-show.html

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Bill, I'll be there. Registered last month. Bringing the 'vette this year, though. See ya Sunday.

Also, on Saturday, the Rev 'em Up For Kids Mega Car Cruise VII is being held at the Fairgrounds oval in South Park. There will be assorted vendors, a Car Corral, a Kids' Zone, and live music by Johnny Angel and the Halos. It'll be great. Hope to see you there.

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill, I'll be there. Registered last month. Bringing the 'vette this year, though. See ya Sunday.

Also, on Saturday, the Rev 'em Up For Kids Mega Car Cruise VII is being held at the Fairgrounds oval in South Park. There will be assorted vendors, a Car Corral, a Kids' Zone, and live music by Johnny Angel and the Halos. It'll be great. Hope to see you there.

I'll be working all day Saturday. Besides our normal business, we have to move 100 or so New ond Used cars off the lot to make room for both exhibitors and visitors at Sunday's show. Too bad you won't be bringing your cherry SS, but maybe that helps my chances of scoring a trophy.:smileyb:

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts