El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Thanks for the note since I've not sign up yet. I want to make it up there this year but just need to take a few short trips to see how my back feels. Plus my car is not ready good enough to go with the big boys yet. Michael

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
The "condition" of your Elky doesn't matter. What matters is thhe fun and the experience of being at Carlisle with fellow Elky owners.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
The "condition" of your Elky doesn't matter. What matters is thhe fun and the experience of being at Carlisle with fellow Elky owners.
Leo, thank you for saying that. It would be great to meet everyone and I will for sure make up my mind within the dead-line for signing up. Is that the same date for getting a room where ever you all stay at. Do you block off a certain amount of rooms at one Motel room for a better rate or what? Thanks again, Michael [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Leo, thank you for saying that. It would be great to meet everyone and I will for sure make up my mind within the dead-line for signing up. Is that the same date for getting a room where ever you all stay at. Do you block off a certain amount of rooms at one Motel room for a better rate or what? Thanks again, Michael [email protected]
If you're the outdoor type or just cheap like me, they have camping available.

Jim
Quinton, Va

1 - 6 of 6 Posts