El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, not new to cars or the 'net

My screen name has been around for quite some time.

Missed my old '81 El Camino so I finally bit the bullet, I was on the verge of going to the US Mainland but found this shopping in the classifieds... an '87 GMC Caballero, Black/Silver w/Grey bucket seat interior. Not at all stock.

We'll leave it at that for now.:cool2:

Pics eventually... I dont use photobucket because those pirates captured my pro account and wont let me back into it.

I've got a few other toys as well... my wife would say too many... but as they say... "HE who dies with the most toys WINS"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mahalo (Thank you) for the welcome...

I'm still stealing parts off my '84 MCSS for the Caballero.

I had a few goodies in the Monte. I'm donating the roller to a good friend who needed body parts to save his wife's car. When I looked at his wife's car I gave him the title and said this is a better solution.

He had a great drivetrain but time has taken its toll on the body.. and if you understand Hawaii's climate it really isn't great for cars.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Howzit Rob...'87 Elky owner who lives in Waipahu. Glad to see more local--Hawaii based EC owners interested in joining this site.

Welcome!

****, I would say you have a car lot of toys!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Howzit Rob...'87 Elky owner who lives in Waipahu. Glad to see more local--Hawaii based EC owners interested in joining this site.

Welcome!

****, I would say you have a car lot of toys!!!
I've been told that...

Deciding if I'm going to let the two Syclone's go.. I really need space.. and I'm not a little guy so I don't fit well in a S10 standard cab anyway... I just wanted a Sy! I bought 1 and wound up with two!

It's part of the disease called Craniosproketism!:shocked2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts