El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
already planning on rear end work and new slicks maybe pull out wore out truck motor for a freshen up-MAYBE-either way we willl be there:beer:
Talking smack again huh? You are lucky to be too far for me to smoke all of you with my new motor, especially you woody. Here's a peak of the 425HP motor in my ride with a built to the hilt 2004R and 3.73 posi. I put her in last weekend and she's a copy of Super Chevy Magazines build of an L31 full roller motor with Vortec heads and Eddy air gap manifold and carb. :beer:

· Premium Member
12,604 Posts
Ya'll here that? Is that the sound of a big 425Hp Chevy just dropped in Tranny Mike's El Camino?
At first I thought he left the rockers to loose but then I realized it was just him chattering

!!!:poke:
Looks good, wonder what it would look like in the car????L.O.L.:poke:
Donny

· TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Ya'll here that? Is that the sound of a big 425Hp Chevy just dropped in Tranny Mike's El Camino?
At first I thought he left the rockers to loose but then I realized it was just him chattering

!!!:poke:
Looks good, wonder what it would look like in the car????L.O.L.:poke:
Donny
You don't need to wonder anymore, here's one. :beer:

· Banned
5,787 Posts
Talking smack again huh? You are lucky to be too far for me to smoke all of you with my new motor, especially you woody. Here's a peak of the 425HP motor in my ride with a built to the hilt 2004R and 3.73 posi. I put her in last weekend and she's a copy of Super Chevy Magazines build of an L31 full roller motor with Vortec heads and Eddy air gap manifold and carb. :beer:

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/Mikes_Transmissions/Motor/P3230180.jpg
oh i forgot to tell ya one thing mike
ALL YA GOTTA DO IS LIFT.
just ask DDD!:beer::texas::secret:

· Registered
11,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and rushgators neighbors finally figured out why he had been heard all over town muttering under his breath, "they want a big block, I'll show them a freakin big block!"

:shock:

Attachments

· Ministry of Broke Things
6,881 Posts
Nah...too heavy. This might work, though:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.