El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy an original AM-FM Cassette. Already have a bunch of cassettes that I listen to and like the idea of using my existing connections. Found a couple from other g-bodys @ a the junkyard but should have left them in the junkyard. I did pick up a few instrument panels with gauges/clock in the process if some may be interested in a trade/barter. I have a 1986 El-Camino and the panels are from similiar era El-Camino's. I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Millington) if anybody has an idea of were I might look or would be more than happy to pay a fair price for a known good one from someone here. Thanks in advance for any help/advice

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a Delco AM-FM-Cassette out of 1992 Olds Bravada. It includes Seek and Scan, Search and Repeat (for the cassette player), a 5 knob graphic equalizer, and a clock display.

It's very similar to the top of the line radio in the '86 El Camino, but has fancy chrome knobs instead of the Camino's black ones. The tape deck worked when I pulled it out, and all display lights should be good (I replaced the bad blubs a couple of years ago).

PM me if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts