El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a factory, AM Fm setting around you want to part with for a 5th Gen,if you do contact me please ,Thanks Fixitman:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Any one have a factory, AM Fm setting around you want to part with for a 5th Gen,if you do contact me please ,Thanks Fixitman:beer:
I have one up in the closet you can have it's missing the eject knob and treble knob. A tape got stuck so I pulled it out and I know the am/fm works. No scratches looks great Delco mod.#16060810:beer: PM me and I will ship it no charge.
Robert

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hows it going there ro:beer:y.hows 30.00 shipped sound?(20.00 for radio,and 10.00 to ship)pm me your sa again and we'll converse.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Mines free and ill ship it from work free.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
digital yes
If mike doesn't want it what knobs are you missing and I can take them off mine and ship them to you. One complete is better than two missing parts and you can get more for it? You going in july to Pismo with us?
Robert

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i have the stock am/fm/casset from my 94 caprice you can have worked great when i pulled it for a cd player

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
That sure was a great price!! You just can't beat "free".:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
if anyone else needs one its grafite colored face with the digital display,its just siting on my shelf

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
we have a great bunch of people here !!! proud to know all of you !:texas:

I tried to PM you the tracking number if you didn't get it I can redo it from work tomorrow. You should have it Tuesday by the latest. I also through in a couple of tee-shirts from work.
:nanawrench:

·
0 Posts
I tried to PM you the tracking number if you didn't get it I can redo it from work tomorrow. You should have it Tuesday by the latest. I also through in a couple of tee-shirts from work.
:nanawrench:
Get Terry a large shirt for me and I'll wear it during the race!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts