El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have four seats 11 rows back from the dugout. I know there awesome seats. I was wondering if three other members would like to maybe hookup for some beers before the game then watch the game. It's Sat. Aug.18th at 6:00pm so we can meet around 4:00 or earlier and hit the bar first. Must be 21 or older to attend. OH THERE FREE. Please don't say you want to go then not show up or cancel just cause you don't feel like going. I get offered tickets for all the events at Staples Center/ Dodgers so there will be more offerings later. I never thought about asking some of the members to get together so I just always passed or gave them to my brother. Let me know who want's to go.

WE WILL BE SITTING HERE 11 SEATS BACK I also have VIP parking but that's only for one car so we can leave two out and pile into 2 or you need to pay for parking:secret:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
208 Posts
Go Rangers!!!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Angels vs. Devils?????

Is this kinda like one of those revival tent things???

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Angels vs. Devils?????

Is this kinda like one of those revival tent things???

Shoot I get more response from out of state and it looks like I may have to pay these forward to one of my customers they would appreciate them. I have a customer that bleeds Dodger Blue so I send him this picture of Tummy L. at the end of each season when they choke it!!!!

.:twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts