El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Region 7 members you don't want to miss this event in Gainesville Florida! I will be going down from the Atlanta area and will gladly caravan with anyone nervous about making the trip in their El camino, Sprint or Caballeros. I have been several times before and we have a group of guys and gals down in the Florida area that put a lot of work in to making this event happen every year. I don't personally own a El camino anymore, but made some good friends at the previous events and want to go hangout with them and chill. Reach out to me if you need any other info or to Steve Sanders who is the best!
Many blessings and hope to see everyone in Feb 2018!

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,473 Posts
As Rey said , we would love for any of you in Region 7 to join us for the Gainesville Get Together Feb. 16-17 . Deputy Director Steve Sanders always provides us with a great time . Regardless of what you drive , it is welcomed . His link above has the info . Steve has again arranged for rooms at the Baymont Inn at a reduced amount of $ 79 per night at a clean , safe and easy to get to location . Let them know you are with the El Camino Group and request a room at ground level at the back of the motel near the pool .

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,654 Posts
All Regions jump in the Elky and join the group, for some us we drive just about the same distance to get there, and don't worry you will be part of the gang the hole time.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,473 Posts
Just a couple of weeks left before our Gainesville , Florida Get Together And Quarter Mile Run and hope that a few more may be able to join in the fun . In the meantime remember that Tuney-Ga , Richard and 71Minoatl , Rey are trying to get Region 7 members to meet up . Check out the forum that Richard posted on the event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on Apr. 28-29 , 2018 .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts