El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, The Ram Jet Elky took another first place win this weekend. It was a 2 day all Chevy show. I won contemporary trucks class. 8) Lots of real nice rides there. A Ram Jet El Camino is a unique vehicle(like me)hahahahahahahahahah...They liked it.........BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Congrats Mark! Are you sure it was the Ram Jet and not the color of your Elky that got you the first place??? Only busting you. You know how I am about Mohave Gold '72 Elky's. I think you might need a new cabinet in the house just for trophy's..
Do you have any pic's from the show? There is a new gallery under Members Cars for Car Shows.
Is that Ram Jet broken in yet? It must really get up and move.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, Actually this win was a plaque not a trophy. It was a much bigger show than the other one where I won a trophy. (go figure)I've posted pics of the first show under members rides. I will upload pics of the second show later. This show was an all chevy show with cars and trucks from 8 states. The first show was a local small town show. I have too many pics to show, so I'll just post some of the highlights. 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep he pulled me over. can you believe he caught my 502 elky with that thing?...hahaha...That was the first car show. I have pics of the second car show posted now. In the members cars section under car shows. The second car show was a lot bigger than the first and they only gave out plaques, not trophies.(go figure) However I do have 2 first place wins now! 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey way to go- No kidding, lots of nice cars at those shows!

Um... One request though, on a site level... Could you please name the car show albums what they are? "My first show" is pretty vague for anyone looking at the car show gallery.

How about "Show name- localtion- date" type of a name?

Since that gallery is just getting started, its important to start the first few off right so other people will follow the trend...

Thanks!
:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
wish i had a ram jet elky, but it is not so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts