El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
My vote would be a lack of taste. At least the guy sitting on the tailgate looks really proud of it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
What a waste of a perfectly good Elky. :mad:

·
Registered
70 Posts
8O A couple of things come to mind:...
Can you say Hillbilly REDNECK?.....

Quick someone call Jesse James,we have another monster for him to cut up.

Good God,someone please poke my eyes out!!!

8) Shane

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey theres nothign wrong with beign a hillbilly redneck. But that looks like an overgrown hot wheels car....To each his own I guess.... 8O

·
Registered
492 Posts
And I bet those big running boards are to "jump" through the windows to get in and out of the car! Just like the Duke's. Heeee Ha!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ridiculous paint and tacky, bolt-on accessories aside, it's a damn straight car. I wouldn't call it a waste of an elky because you can easily take all of the useless crap off of it and end up with a clean car. I'd guarantee that it runs better than my 160K mile POS and it might run better than yours, too. Who gives a damn if it's got big, stupid pictures of bison and random crap painted/bolted/duct-taped to it. The guy who owns it apparently has fun with it (hell, he's actually at a car show and not BS'ing on the internet). Besides, it's just a f-ing car.
Sorry, just playing devil's advocate.

My real opinion: Kill it. Kill it with fire, then give me what's left.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like it, think it's neat. I like the look of tall vehicles w/big wheels rather than low vehicles with small wheels. (Might be the fact that I live in the woods of Maine where the roads can almost be classified as being paved). However I don't like the busy paintjob and all the bolt ons.

·
Registered
314 Posts
does that thing have a mural of a naked chick on the side?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Elky85 said:
does that thing have a mural of a naked chick on the side?
Ha ha... :D I think it is an Indian crawling on the ground...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Maybe it's a naked indain crawling on the ground... I just want to get up close to the thing to see if those fender flares are covered in black leather and chrome rivets or not. If I am correct- I shoot the guy. If not, I shoot the guy. But he is having fun and thats all that counts...right??

-Luke

·
Registered
276 Posts
different paint take off all the stuff except the lights and the snorkle scoop and that would be a nice lifted camino.

·
Registered
492 Posts
yet another reason not to marry your sister.

by the way i love that "kill it, kill it with fire" i laughed my ass off.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can almost except it being lifted. But they had to pu those stupid bolt-on on and that ugly paint job. this is the worst thing i have seen I thing I like the whale from hall of shame more then this

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jeezzzzz! Bill Hines George Barris Big Daddy ( rest his sole) Watson. Eddie Martinez the upholsterer. Dern! I grew up working in the above shops in Southern Cal. What next. LOL :) If the Elky was here about town,
Helilcopters whould chase it! LOL Police chase live!!! LOL :) Just kidding. to each his own. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts