El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I get lost on this site trying to find a random general place to post...one being im a 1st gen owner and second im a gal. Being different makes life more fun,and my 59 suits me well....Im happy to say im $2,700 short on owning my dream car,"Cry Baby"....went and saw her on sunday to give the guy another 5 G from the sale of my 70 bird. It was something I was worried Id regret..(selling the bird) but seeing her sitting there ,calling my name reminded me I need to get her home.
No regrets....still selling cars to get another pmt together....I have $1,000 invested in a 60 Fury thats going up for sale,and the ol man said if i can sell the 2 door suburban "plodge" I can keep that money too...hoping 900.00....so thats where im at...
i would love to start doing show n shines locally(maybe next year) and hope i can meet other elkie owners out this way....
well thats my ramble....later!
bowtie smile

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Welcome from So.Cal. It will be in the driveway before you know it.:secret:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to another Albertan! I wish we could get something going with AB Elco owners. Every show has a few but not many on here. (I know of three third gens just here in Olds.) Good luck in getting that 59 that is one of my favorite yrs after 70 & 77. Still some good shows comin up in Sept. for the end of the season - SuperChevy at Castrol, Radium & High River.:nanawrench:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts