El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I read the morning paper I found an article about the car show in Titusville,Fl.It's back on the street ! I've been going to this car show for years but quit going after they moved it to Sand Point Park.But now it's back on US 1 just south of Garden St.& north of hwy 50.They actually block off US 1 & park all the cars on the street in downtown Titusville.This used to be the best car show in Brevard county but people quit going in the park.Today it returns to the street.600 cars expected today It starts around 4pm or earlier & runs to well past dark around 9 pm.This show brings out the best cars from all around central Fl.Any region 6 members out there it it well worth the drive & every thing is FREE,no entrance fee,just come & park & walk.It's about 50 miles for me but well worth it.Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's great news, Chris. I always liked in in the downtown area and frankly never visited the show in the park because I was disappointed that they moved the venue. That is one of my favorite regular shows. Thanks for sharing the news. ~Brent (66 SUV)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh well,I guess not many people got the word,just got back from Titusville & very diappointed.Only about 100-150 cars.But most I had not seen before.6-8 El Cams of not good quality,I think mine was probably the best & that's not saying much.There was a 4th gen there for $4500,not that bad for the money,especially after seeing one yesterday for $4000 that I wouldn't give you a nickel for.We got there about 430pm but I guess they moved the time up we had to find a place on our own.a lot of cars leaving already,I don't blame them spent about 45 minutes then left.They have this show on the first Saturday of the odd months ,Jan,March,May,but not July then Sept,Nov.I hope the May one is better.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
I rarely make it to local shows since I take off on most weekends. There is one at Cocoa Village that is on the 21st (I think) of April. I am thinking of going to that one. I got the info from the Muscle Car Network. Will post a thread on it later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts