El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hoping to get enough interest to set up another meet in Belton. Please post if you are. Would like to plan for ending of April or beginning of May.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,810 Posts
Just hoping to get enough interest to set up another meet in Belton. Please post if you are. Would like to plan for ending of April or beginning of May.
I'd be interested as it's been a couple of dead years. but I'd also like to go to Pate this year
The 51st Pate Swap Meet will be held April 28-30, 2022.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I'd be up for a Belton trip even if it was just for a parking lot meet-n-greet and a restaurant sit down with everybody. I see no need for this to be a planning burden to anybody . . . . let's just do it . . . . weather permitting, of course.

Pate Swap Meet at TMS in Ft Worth. Now that is an interesting plan!! I will show up at Belton or Ft Worth wearing my NECOA shirt.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
I'd be up for a Belton trip even if it was just for a parking lot meet-n-greet and a restaurant sit down with everybody. I see no need for this to be a planning burden to anybody . . . . let's just do it . . . . weather permitting, of course.

Pate Swap Meet at TMS in Ft Worth. Now that is an interesting plan!! I will show up at Belton or Ft Worth wearing my NECOA shirt.

Rick
Pate at TMS is close for me! Got my new shirt too!

Joe

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,643 Posts
I'm in, and I volunteer to start on my paperwork for prizes and whatever they'll send. Smokey is gone but she'll be there in spirit. All my Texas brothers and sisters, I hope to see ya'll there. I've got work to do on Carmine, and she'll appreciate the fixes to her. Tim, count me in and let's have a meet and greet beforehand. Josh, Blanchard call me sometime about El Caminos on the River. Geno

82nd Airborne - You call we fall, no job too large or small. I'm not a goofball, I drive an El Camino. Tim I gotta put it on a T-Shirt.

·
Premium Member
1978 El Camino 305 with 350 transmission
65 Posts
I would like to attend a Belton meet. Pate swap meet isn't out of the question either.

·
Executive Committee (Secretary)
1984 El Camino
370 Posts
We'd be up for Pate Swap Meet at TMS. There are plenty of places to sit and have a bite too.

·
1,643 Posts
BUMP to the top. Yes, Mrs. Wilson your quote is right, and I used the new year to lay down my differences and move forward with my NECOA family. I'll need a volunteer with address to send stuff for the show because it could be too much for me to haul. I'm really looking forward to Belton this year. Alright all my Texas brothers and sisters let's chime in and blow this thread wide open. Geno

·
Deputy Director, Region 25 Site Supporter
2,759 Posts
I would be interested. Have missed going and visiting with everyone.
G'day Elly Girl how are you? Saw your post,wasn't sure if you were still around so l thought l would check in and say hi.
You made me feel very welcome when l came to Belton,l have always remembered that. Hope all is well with you and that your Camino hasn't been too ' hungry' Take care,
Moose.

·
2,759 Posts
We'd be up for Pate Swap Meet at TMS. There are plenty of places to sit and have a bite too.
G'day Vicki,how are you? How's my ol mate Les? hope you are both well.
I have this pic from my trip to Belton,of which l remember you were the workaholic to make it the success is was. Hello to Les and take care,
Moose.
Jeans Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Terry,Tim,Les,Steve ( Centex my mate ) and of course my hotelier DDD or that might be Gilby.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I’m down for Belton, and a trip to Little River Dragstrip for a “friendly” grudge race should be on the list of things to do as well…
Lumpy 2.0 is ready 🏁😎

·
1,643 Posts
Moose, I hope you show for Belton. I have to bump this thread up to the top. I'll be sending you something in the mail my friend. I want lots of Elkies at the show and my Texas brothers and sisters as well as all my NECOA family. Tim don't forget our Tacos this time.
Geno

82nd Airborne - You call we fall, no job too large or small. I'm not your uncle or grandpa, but I do drive an El Camino. Tim I gotta put it on a T-Shirt.

·
2,759 Posts
I would like to get there again but it won't be this year.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I'm doing fine. My Elky has had a total makeover since the last Belton get together, thanks to Ralph (Hot Rod Elko). New engine, trans, exhaust, hard bed cover. Would love everyone to see the amazing transformation he did on her.

G'day Elly Girl how are you? Saw your post,wasn't sure if you were still around so l thought l would check in and say hi.
You made me feel very welcome when l came to Belton,l have always remembered that. Hope all is well with you and that your Camino hasn't been too ' hungry' Take care,
Moose.

·
Registered
1972 El Camino SS Tribute
422 Posts
Definitely interested, even if it is a scaled back show-n-shine format.

Have not been back to Belton since we moved to Aransas Pass in 2017. Although I have only seen a few El
Caminos in the Corpus Christi area, I will do whatever I can to publicize details at local events & social media (with guidance and approval from state leadership).

Hoping we can do it in April before it gets unbearably hot; maybe Covid will be on the decline by then.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts