El Camino Central Forum banner

Size you need & Answer for the front Logo

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

· Registered
1,289 Posts
Maybe I'm late to the party but I'd definitely be on board for a new run of shirts. I'm good with black but a dark gray would be fantastic. I prefer the darker colors as I tend to get grease or dirt on T-shirts while wrenching on cars.

· Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
6,832 Posts
Maybe I'm late to the party but I'd definitely be on board for a new run of shirts. I'm good with black but a dark gray would be fantastic. I prefer the darker colors as I tend to get grease or dirt on T-shirts while wrenching on cars.
I use wornout t-shirts for jyard or wrenching, and the nice t-shirts for going to car events

· Registered
1,652 Posts
If I go into a project expecting to get filthy I have shirts specifically for that but I've found time and time again I'll start a "quick" project that snowballs and have ruined many a shirt that way.
I started to Palm Beach Raceway when Squag went for the last ride and lost a driveshaft. The shirt and shorts took a beating. I carry a painters suit now.
Tom
Sleeve Gesture Font Collar Slope

· Registered
97 Posts
Hope I am not too late for the party. I like a small logo on the front and a large logo on the back. I live in Vermont and would love to see some long sleeve tees. Black is hot. Grey works. I will take 2 large.
thanks Jim

84Pacecar
Vermont “Where the wild things are “.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts