El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
im in idaho lost in id small town terreton got ss :D big block 74 the "forgoten year" my neverending project my Wife hates the time i spend on it

·
Registered
6 Posts
from Nampa Id. Have two 64 el camino's
one still working on from frame up, the other just purchased nice to look at and drivable now!

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Hey Casey and Mike -- We have a half-dozen members in Idaho now, plus about 20 over the border in Oregon. Why don't you guys meet next weekend at a diner near Boise, say, and get acquainted? I'll send you everyone's email addresses by a private message here so you can contact each other and start some planning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am from Nampa, I have a 1984 GMC Caballero that i have had for almost to years now, i drove down to Reno to get it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in Kuna, southwest of the Boise area, drive a '77 El Camino, sort of a work in progress, seems like one thing leads to another with her....Would be interested in some local group meeting or something,........let me know...............Oldskul

·
Registered
39 Posts
El Meano just gave me the heads up on this...

I'm in Baker City and game for an Elky event. My goal is to have my 71 completed from it's frame off custom rebuild by next summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I'm in north idaho as well..I'm working on a 72 gmc sprint--from the ground up and far from done!!

:evil: -aaron.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello from from Mountain Home

I have a thrown rod in the 455 buick in my 76 and am rebuilding a 350 out of a 74. The 76 has had 3 motors in 3 years and the 74 is going to be a tubbed out, pro-street, 10 second pickup.... About 6 months after I win the lottery :cool:
Would enjoy going on a run soon as I get one of them running, probably get the 76 done in spring.
Ya'll take care.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey, I'm in Lewiston, Idaho. Did you guys ever get anything figured out for getting together? Maybe those of us from N. Idaho can meet and the southern bunch can get together and then later this summer we can all find a spot and say hello. I'm not sure if everyone knows but Lewiston we have a big show and shine for Hot August Nights. I don't know if my car will be ready then but it would be fun to see some folks make it and maybe get together then.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm definitely planning on taking the car to hot august nights this summer. I went last summer and it was rather impressive. I should have my transmission back together in the next two weeks (waiting on parts) maybe we can get together sometime in may on a friday or saturday night and do some crusing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New guy-Boise

Looks like it's been a long while since anyone posted here.....I'm new and in Idaho and I have an El Camino.

Anyone else in Boise :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all, I know this is an old thread but I just joined was wondering if you were successful in getting anything going. I'm from La Grande and would be interested in hooking up with members in eastern Oregon (not Bend), western Idaho and/or southeast Washington. 79 Camino, needs work but runs good and I think it is a good base on which to build.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts