El Camino Central Forum banner

Any shows worth going to?

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  FR1476 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I finished my 83 elky in November so I havnt been to any shows. What's worth going to? I want to get to as many as I can so I'll be going to small ones after school and work but what's around for big shows? Looking to find out early so I can request those days off from work. Thanks - Joe

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#6 ·
Hey Joe - your 83 el Camino looks real good ! I can't wait to see it in person

I'm glad you found your way to the right place - The Region 2 Forum - to ask that question.

I can give you two definite dates:

June 24 at Diamond Hill Park in Cumberland RI (just over the MA border near Attleboro) The RICOA All Chevy Show - its a great show every year and 15+ el Caminos from all over Region two manage to show up every year - we would all be glad to meet you there.

August 25 in Strubridge, MA for the Northeast Regional Chevelle and el Camino Show - this is and has been THE Show of the year - I really hope you can arrange your schedule to make this one.

Also we have begun discussions in other threads here in our Region 2 Forum about a Spring Dust-Off but nothing firm yet.

Last Year we all met at Gillette for a Thursday night Cruise and this will happen again sometime in the spring.

Your best bet is to check in here often and watch for new and developing threads concerning upcoming events.

Its never too early to start talking about and planning events

#9 ·
How far are you from marks, I'm about 20 minutes.

G
#11 ·
There is a cruise night in Putnam, CT every Saturday night, 4:30 to dark, DJ, Food, 50/50 raffle for "Hole in the wall gang", nice group. Stop & Shop parking lot, off exit 97 on 395. Route 44 Putnam, CT :cali:
First off Welcome John! :beer:

Now for the news I heard over the weekend....Since Sears is gone and K-Mart is back they DO NOT WANT THE CRUISE to take place in there parking lot! :let_it_all_out:I'm hearing that the cruise will be moved to the RT101 and RT169 intersection :dontknow: I'll try to find out more about this.

Garry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.