El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know it's getting towards the end of the season, but a lot of the posts for cruise-ins and shows are for downstate. Anybody, around the capital district that might be interested in one last ride before the snow starts to fly?

G

·
last ride of season?

Most of us upstate guys have put our toys away for season- Where in upstate area are you? I also belong to Upstate C-5 camaro club. I have a 2010 Camaro SS/RS. I will be putting my 83 El Camino on road in spring- Would be great to have a show around haloween.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in the Albany/Troy area. I usually have my 85' caballero off the road by now too, but with this warm weather I've kept it out a bit later than usual.

G

·
I live in Northern Columbia county- Kinderhook area- we should stay in touch over the winter- would be great to go to some shows in the spring- My 2011 Camaro SS/RS and my plum crazy purple 83 El Camino will be going to some of the shows and the camaro to others. You would be welcome to any of the shows we ( my wife and I) go to. My e-mail address is [email protected].:nanawrench:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Guilderland ... and have a 70 El Camino SS .... just moved here last Fall and looking for shows and cruise ins. Pep Boys on Central Ave has a Cruise in on Sat. nights starting in mid-May. I am hoping to go to Lebanon Valley Speedway Memorial Day weekend for the Musclepalooza. Others???
:eek3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts