El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1987 305 I took out was running fine before my swap and the only reason I took it out was the price Jegs was giving on Chevy's 350 260hp long block $1462.39 delivered. So this engine I would consider a long block it has everything my new engine came with still on it. With the fuel and oil pump, Balancer , flex plate, and intake manifold. I know the water pump is there and I think fan clutch and fan blades are still hooked to the pump. I think all you need is a dist. carb. and exhaust manifolds. It has to be picked up this Sat. because the lift is leaving and I don't have anything to lift it. It's also in the new motors crate and bolted down. If not it's going in the alley with a sign and nothing stays more than a min. out there.:dontknow:

LET ME KNOW FIRST IN GONE BUT YOU BETTER PICK IT UP BY 8:00 AM SAT. THIS WEEKEND OR I WILL DO A DRIVE BY AND DROP IT ON YOUR GRASS OR CLOSE WHEREVER IT LANDS WHEN I PUNCH THE GAS.:poke::poke:
Robert

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The hoist is leaving Sat. so it's gone one way or another. I don't need anymore stuff. I will call the junk yard and see if I can drop it off for scrap. It will be here if someone want's it and I got the lift to put it on a truck.:beer::beer: I will even through in a set of used spark plugs and wires used carb. gasket and a 1/2 a tube of sealant and a sony 27 inch color TV THAT WORKS NO REMOTE.

I would through in my new atv but I haven't even registered it yet because it hasn't cleared the hot list yet.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What if I say it could be a 327 block:poke:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only two days left till trash day!!!!!

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Robert, is there a junk yard or scrap yard near you that would take it and give you a few bucks?

Yes I have a recycling center 1/2 mi. away I'm going to call and see if they take them they take everything else.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go sell it to a junk yard, the take the wife to dinner :inlove:. You might get lucky. :poke:
The Elky Man
Copperas Cove, :texas:

No wife in the future I did two ten year stretches married for ten and a girlfriend for ten so this ten is mine. When I walk in the door I see a fridg. that doesn't talk back if I want a few beers.:poke::beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.