El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Lowe's yesterday and for the heck of it I looked for the Peel & Seal and they had at least 8 rolls at $16.95 maybe more. I can pick it up if you don't have it in your area and ship it from work. Someone said they were discontinuing it? I will even pay the shipping and send the receipt with it. Now for the one's that can't find the pioneer dash speakers I have posted before I saw a set at Pep Boys just sitting there at $49.99 Going once who needs them ? click on picture for installation. :nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stupid question.... what do you use peel and seal for ? is it a sound proof material ?

$16.59 25ft. roll. stuff won't come off make sure your windows are fixed if needed first and make sure you know where the screws go back.

check out video and photo bucket more video's and pictures. click on picture below.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Robert
Realize this is an old post but wonder if the offer still stands? I have been to 3 separate store's in my area (60 milead radius) with no luck. Would like to get 2 rolls. Want to do roof and back panel (and maybe firewall). Best if you PM me ( el cajon )
Leonard

·
Registered
275 Posts
FYI, I had trouble finding it at Lowes too and decided to go to their web site and located it at a different store nearby. I ordered it through the web. They had it waiting for me within an hour for pick-up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts