·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus looking for fellow el camino owners close to me im located in new haven, ct

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm about an hour North up I-91 in Enfield CT.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking to meet up wit some people im to the el camino jus recently purchased a 79 with a 350 in it dont kno much jus looking to chat and find new things out

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
I'm doing a frame-off on my 79 right now. Parts and pieces everywhere. Been collecting stuff for a few years, finally time to start putting it all together.
Do you have any plans for upgrades/improvements to your Elky, or are you just driving it for now?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanna get the motor running strong car running strong wanna drive it daily make look nice and clean doest have to be the fastest but not the slowest lol guy i brought it from said it was a 84' iroc motor overdrive tranny has some kind of funky shifter headers and exhuast

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'm in norwalk, not too far from you. Sounds like a fun ride, does the shifter say anything like b&m or hurst on it? Could be an aftermarket shifter, fun for bashing the gears, A meet would be cool, even if it wasn't specifically caminos, a g body meet would be cool

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'm up in Springfield mass

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
gary, car show at the milford oyster fest...Classic Car Hop
Lisman Landing Harbor Stage and Classic Car & Motorcycle Show
Milford Lisman Landing
Saturday August 18th, 10:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Anyone here heading up to the new England regional in Sturbridge mass towards the end of August?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I the weather is good like the last 2 years I will defiantly see you there

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
I'm doing a frame off resto on a 72. shell is on the lift, and rolling frame with completed drivetrain is outside under tarp. I'm in Salem, CT

1 - 20 of 32 Posts