El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I frequent the Team Chevelle website, and there are a ton of those guys going, just thought I'd ask here to see if any Elcamino Folks are making the trek to Tennesee for the big show?

For more info- http://www.chevelles.net/aces

Wish I could go- but sort of the wrong side of the country for me- would love to see some pics from people who go though!

Dan- Are you going to be there to represent NECOA?

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Wish I could go too.... wrong time of the year for me to travel. Being in the a/c biz means my travel and vacation plans are for winter time.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Ben,
I went last year and met Chuck Hanson, prez of ACES. We talked about forming clubs, incorporating, etc. Lots of beautiful Chevelles and El Caminos. I may not be able to get away this year. I'm on vacation June 25-30 for the Corvette 50th celebration in Nashville and Bowling Green, so I've got a lot to clean up before then. I may get up for a quick one day run up to Nashville and back home.
My plans, for now, are to push for ECC/NECOA members to make it to St Louis, MO in September for the ACES regional meet. The El Camino is the featured vehicle this year. All years of El Camino (59-87) are welcome and are featured at this event. See the ECC calendar of events for more info.
-dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts