El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to be able to find el camino tee's, hats, jackets etc... Anybody ever see any of this stuff? If so, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
These NECOA T-shirts shown above are available at $16.00 each in large and X-large sizes. Also available are window decals for $2.00. Wendy Reed of NH ([email protected]) is taking over the merchandizing effort and I'll ask her to post some info about shipping costs and other details. Look for more items possibly in the upcoming year. I have a small supply of each at home right now and if you reply by email to me, I will forward them to you, plus postage while they last.

[email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
GM licensing sells El Camino hats. Look for any of the vendors at the larger motor sports events around the country. I bough mine at the Saint Ignace car show last year. Alll of the vendors there selling apparel had them. Bear in ming that GM holds the licenses for these items so they will be official merchandise. Also check e-bay. You can find anything there.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sure would like to see some of the NECOA T-shirts with a 66 on it. Red would be a good choice as well. :)
Brian

·
Registered
492 Posts
Also check out this site for some cool auto art T-Shirts.

I have been in contact with the owners and sent them a photo of my '70 El Camino. They might be doing one soon of an El Camino, maybe mine....I will keep you posted on this...They are really cool people as I also e-mailed them telling them I wanted a Buick Grand National T, but they had the V8 (wrong) motor in it. They re-made the art work to have the proper Turbo V6! Now thats cool people to work with! My Buick club loves the T-Shirts!

Also check out the home page for other cars you might be interested in!

http://www.1maddmax.com/MW101chevelle.html

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts