El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the new music video by Dierks Bently "What was I thinkin" he drives an older El Camino through the whole video. Kinda neat how they chose that vehicle to be in the video, maybe someone has good taste in the music business after all ....

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I do like country I don't watch videos. I am probably a strange person, well hell I know I am, but I don't have cable or Satalite system. Regular TV don't show music videos. :D

If I want to see a Movie I go and or I'll rent one. Save my cash for the finer things in life, like retirement and my trucks and my wife (no choice there!) :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
dierks bentley

Ive seen the video several times and at first i thought it was an el camino too. however, im almost positive its not an el camino.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i've seen it too, and i don't think it's an Elky, go on Launch.com and look up the video (you have to have a yahoo email account to watch videos i think)
watched it full-screen, pretty sure i saw 4 letters across the hood, for the life of me i haven't been able to find out what year it is though
*shrugs*
eh

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I realize that the first time I seen it was just a glimpse from the inside of the cab, I dont knwo the interior of older caminos so I just guessed m bad...then the next time I seen it I seen RD on the front theres no RD on caminos at least not in this world....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts