El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start thinking about this, only two weeks away.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Huge turn out last month, I would expect the same this month. If you are thinking about coming and need directions, PM me or post here, it's easy to get to. If you are making plans, think about coming early. I got there at 4:35 and barely got a spot to park. This is about a half mile stretch of road with cars backed into the curb on both sides and parked end to end in the center lane as well as cars parked in lots on either side. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I will try to make it if my granddaughter doesn,t have a soccer game. Have you heard of First friday in Gadsden,Al. I plan to go this friday.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Start thinking about this, only two weeks away.
[URL]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3518/dsc03265vd.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Huge turn out last month, I would expect the same this month. If you are thinking about coming and need directions, PM me or post here, it's easy to get to. If you are making plans, think about coming early. I got there at 4:35 and barely got a spot to park. This is about a half mile stretch of road with cars backed into the curb on both sides and parked end to end in the center lane as well as cars parked in lots on either side. Hope to see you there.
AND, dat be on my birthday!!!!! Too many other things happening in April/May to consider.:unhappy::unhappy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts