El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you are aware, DDD and I have been harassing as many of you as possible about getting preregistered for Belton.:poke:
I still haven't been able to contact a few of you by phone, and need to know if you plan on attending this year's Belton Invitational on May 26th.
If you see your name below please contact me or DDD to let us know if you plan to attend this year. It would also be to your advantage to get preregistered as soon as possible. (skip waiting in line the day of the meet)
We also would appreciate if you are able to make a donation/entry fee to help with expenses for putting on such a huge event.
Thanks ahead of time for everyone's cooperation and generosity! :beer:
The following folks: please PM me and let me know if you will be attending this year.

norm1969
camarinoz
hiep
229meano
scottex
shiner2001
centex396
oldbuggie
timhowie

To everyone who's preregistered--THANK YOU!! :You_Rock:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
norm1969 has sent me his preregistration, so he's good to go! :nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
norm1969 has sent me his preregistration, so he's good to go! :nanawrench:
Thanks Glenn, and thanks Norm1969 for getting preregistered!
Also thanks to Centex396 for sending in $ to Ken and confirming he will be seeing him at Belton. :beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why is my thread not reading as "PRE" ?

I just noticed that in my previous posts regarding this topic, all of my prior posts have been shortened, or changed to read as "pre" or "preed" when I know I typed in "pre ed"! What the heck?!
Anyway, I still haven't heard from a few people on my list, so I will attempt one more time to contact you folks. If there's anyone else out there who plans to make it to Belton next month for our big event, please try to get pre ed, and let one of us know you'll be attending. Thanks again, and it's only 30 days away!

okay it's still doing it...PLEASE just get pre registered or since it's not showing up === how about this- please get your registration forms sent in prior to May 26th. Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cash sent. Just need to fill out the registration and email it.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Yes time to get all the $$ turned in

As most of you are aware, DDD and I have been harassing as many of you as possible about getting preed for Belton.:poke:
I still haven't been able to contact a few of you by phone, and need to know if you plan on attending this year's Belton Invitational on May 26th.
If you see your name below please contact me or DDD to let us know if you plan to attend this year. It would also be to your advantage to get preed as soon as possible. (skip waiting in line the day of the meet)
We also would appreciate if you are able to make a donation/entry fee to help with expenses for putting on such a huge event.
Thanks ahead of time for everyone's cooperation and generosity! :beer:
The following folks: please PM me and let me know if you will be attending this year.

norm1969
camarinoz
hiep
229meano
scottex
shiner2001
centex396
oldbuggie
timhowie

To everyone who's preed--THANK YOU!! :You_Rock:
This will be the best ever !!!!!!!!

·