El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The end of August will bring us to a full year of you supporting me as your National Director.
As I came into office we had people stepping down from positions and people stepping up.
Words can't describe how I feel given the support I have received during the past year.
We had a Limited Edition tee shirt program, the project was spearheaded by Canuck Choo Choo,
he did an excellent job. There are a few tee shirts left, contact Kruizer for information if you are
interested.
We have a committee currently working on a calendar for 2023, details will be forthcoming within days.
We do have some windshield sun shades with the Association Logo available and the window stickers given to new members are available for purchase. Contact 87next2last1 for details.

We have openings in various Regions for either Regional or Deputy Regional Directors, in some cases both. If you
are interested go to the respective Regional Discussion page, at the top you will see Region x Leadership Contact
Information. Click on that and it will show who the leaders are if any.

I want to thank everyone for your participation and following the Club Rules. In the past some people had to be Banned due to Rules Violations. This year the only Banning has been spammers. I truly appreciate your self governing.

Thank You all for your participation. If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues I am only a PM away.
PM @ username Leo

·
Deputy National Director
10,382 Posts
Can't believe it's been a year already
Glad you took the job
Keep up the good work to keep the association the best place on the internet for the el caminos/sprints/caballeros

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,746 Posts
Boy , time sure flies when you`re having fun . Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf . Will there be dancing girls at the next board meeting ?

Reactions: Leo

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
The dancing girls are on the corporate jet.

Congratulations and thank you Leo.

·
Executive Committee (Secretary)
1984 El Camino
382 Posts
A little late in coming, but congratulations!

You're doing a great job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts