El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down to look at colors for my paint job at the Cerritos Auto Square. I got some pic's. of my truck before getting kicked out. I'm almost sure I am going with the KIA SORENTO SX DARK CHERRY BLACK. I also got some nice pic's. of the new Chevy's. Watch in slideshow the pictures are much better.:nanawrench::nanawrench:

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636/HKDUP87/CERRITOS%20AUTO%20SQUARE/

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
If your looking at new cars, my choice would be the El Camino.

By far the best looking one on the lot.:dontknow:

That kia color looks pretty close to what you have now, good choice.

·
ZERO MPG
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww man, now I am going to have "Yes Cerritos Auto Square" jingle in my head now.... Lol

But I also like the look of the Kia.

Where did you hear that from cable?:secret:

·
ZERO MPG
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If your looking at new cars, my choice would be the El Camino.

By far the best looking one on the lot.:dontknow:

That kia color looks pretty close to what you have now, good choice.
There trying to screw me up the factory sticker says Dark Cherry Black but on line they show Dark Cherry on the KIA site.:dontknow::dontknow: If I can't get the right code today it's getting painted the same as it is now. I'm not going to see it till it's finished and I don't like surprises.:beer:

I think I got it the black is for the bottom trim.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Where did you hear that from cable?:secret:
Haha, well I grew up in Rowland Heights, and still have family in Whittier and Rancho Cucomunga areas. I still get out there to visit every few years, but I mainly hear it because I order the MLB and NHL and internet packages, so I get to see the local commercials sometimes lol.

·
ZERO MPG
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, well I grew up in Rowland Heights, and still have family in Whittier and Rancho Cucomunga areas. I still get out there to visit every few years, but I mainly hear it because I order the MLB and NHL and internet packages, so I get to see the local commercials sometimes lol.
Went to Walnut High school class of 1980 then Mt. Sac. Lived in Diamond Bar. Bought my first house in Rowland Heights across the street from Rowland Bowl back in the track homes by the 60 freeway. If you remember the mobile home park there it was over the wall from my back yard. You know that bar next to the bowling alley me and a friend went in and I didn't pay any attention ordered a drink turned around and just played it cool finished my drink and left.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I vaguely know where you are talking about. I mean, I know the big streets like the 60, Colima, Fullerton and Pathfinder, but I moved almost 20 years ago... When I was 8. The only bowling lanes I really remember was Colima Lanes on Colima Rd near Fullerton Rd. Last time I was there, I don't think it was there any more, I think there are a couple Chinese markets and what not there. I lived on Recinto Ave by Pathfinder and Fullerton Rd. and went to Blanford Elementary.

·
ZERO MPG
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I vaguely know where you are talking about. I mean, I know the big streets like the 60, Colima, Fullerton and Pathfinder, but I moved almost 20 years ago... When I was 8. The only bowling lanes I really remember was Colima Lanes on Colima Rd near Fullerton Rd. Last time I was there, I don't think it was there any more, I think there are a couple Chinese markets and what not there. I lived on Recinto Ave by Pathfinder and Fullerton Rd. and went to Blanford Elementary.

No your to young they tore it down long before that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts