El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for B&M Quicksilver or Mega Shifter. It would have to be complete with cable,bracket,boot, and all.
PM me if you have one for a good price.:beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
If you have a quicksilver that is missing the bracket, cable, boot, and cover/housing, then PM me

:poke:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a megashifter minus the boot and nuetral safety switch. I have the shifter top plate and cable. Could let it go for a 100 plus shipping. I know you can pick up the boot for like 20 bucks cheaper than getting it brand new..

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
I'm looking for B&M Quicksilver or Mega Shifter. It would have to be complete with cable,bracket,boot, and all.
Haha!
I knew you couldn't do "My one week hiatus!" Bla bla bla!!! :poke:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking for one that's complete.:beer:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a megashifter minus the rubber boot and plastic housing (it was used in my floor console). Works fine and I'll toss in a brand new in-the-box Heavy Duty B&M cable for it and a chrome B&M Knob with the button in it for Roll Control, Nitrous, etc.

$100 shipped.

Attachments

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a megashifter minus the rubber boot and plastic housing (it was used in my floor console). Works fine and I'll toss in a brand new in-the-box Heavy Duty B&M cable for it and a chrome B&M Knob with the button in it for Roll Control, Nitrous, etc.

$100 shipped.
Did you have it in a factory G body floor console? If so,pics?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did you have it in a factory G body floor console? If so,pics?
Yes and cant find any photos of the install. I have since parted it out and sold the console. The shifter fits under the top of the console and the boot has to be trimmed and the edges "tucked" under the trim plate that screws to the top of the console. It's a very clean and factory looking install.

You can buy a new boot for cheap. They do wear out (especially in the heat) and need replaced anyway.

Mike

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still looking for a Quicksilver shifter thats complete!:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts