El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 8 balls, region 8,,,
Had a good month off to regroup, started a new PT program on Sept1st and went a whole 1/8 mile and my right knee went boom,,, I love getting old,,,, so it has been a month and the knee is still off a bit, once it heals, soon I hope back to exercise. Tom has posted a Kentucky speedway event next month, sounds like a great time! Who can make it? If I am not moving my daughter to Indy I will do my best to be there,,, back out to the pole barn,,, work awaits,,, Matty man

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
A WHOLE Month???

No way you took an entire month off, my friend. Seems more like MAYBE 2 weeks? In any event, Region 8 could not be in better hands.......................Ken

WELCOME BACK!

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Do it!

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
well that explains it. I thought I saw Amos McCoy shuffling around Columbus the other day.

Glad you're feeling better Matty.

Am sure that the Mrs. has mentioned this, but perhaps "acting you age" might be worth considering.

:poke:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amazing the older you get how much longer it takes to recoop from anything,, my right knee is still FUBAR,, just not healing as fast as I want,, my enderance is slim to none it seems like,, just cant run until 10:00 p.m.nd get up at 5:15 for work anymore,, and yes Keyser,, the boss reminds to 'act my age',,, ain`t goin` happen,,, I`m 56 and have not gone through my mid-life crisis yet,, so my corvette aint looking good anytime soon,, so my body said 'thats it old man for tonight' so inside to get on line,, so time to hit the whrilpool and try to get out of the tub without a crane,, theres a visual for you all tonight,,, Matty man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts