El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up early cause I can't sleep.
Just had a horrible (angry) dream and woke myself up talking in my sleep.
Do you ever experience this? What does it mean?
What is your story if you feel like talking about it?

If there are any psychiatrists out there (or, if you think you are...LOL) now is the time to speak up.

·
0 Posts
I believe in dreams and they happen for a reason.
God has our lives planned out and we're actually living in the past life which is OUR current life.
Kinda like when we have those moments where we've felt we've done something before as we're doing it... It's called Deja Vu right? :lol:

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
I wonder who's gonna mention that this only proves that women can't be quiet, even when they're asleep. :busted:

when you woke up, did you smack Centex for arguing with you (in the dream)?

:shocked2:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Up early cause I can't sleep.
Just had a horrible (angry) dream and woke myself up talking in my sleep.
Do you ever experience this? What does it mean?
What is your story if you feel like talking about it?

If there are any psychiatrists out there (or, if you think you are...LOL) now is the time to speak up.
,,,Contact my wife, she an expert in dream interpretation.just send her a P.M. to "wifeofgilby" ..http://accuratetarot.webs.com/apps/profile/58860723/photos/
:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
,,,Contact my wife, she an expert in dream interpretation.just send her a P.M. to "wifeofgilby" ..:beer:

Is your wife a white witch???

·
Super Moderator
2,143 Posts
I believe that dreams are the subconscious mind working through that which the conscious mind is struggling with. Are there things that you can't resolve? Or, did you resolve something perhaps that day that were troubling you.

I often have projects that I struggle with. The answers come to me after a disjointed dream. Another example is when I am stressed over having too many responsibilities at work. I dream that I am being chased or lost in a maze. The next day things don't seem as bad as they did when I went to bed and I am able to work things through.

BTW: Not a Doctor.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Is your wife a white witch???
...Yes,very much so,Why do you think her key open your's and Jerry's door..!?!?..welcome you've just step into the "Twilight Zone"..!!:eek2:
:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
I'm not an expert, BUT I would bet its because you're WORRYING!
Its the minds way of coping-a defense mechanism!
Hang in there! HUGSSSSS!! :inlove:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
While everyone is different & dreams come about for different reasons, I also believe you should not read too much into dreams ,especially bad ones. If you're not awake, then they're not real. Remember that next time you wake up from a bad one.

A bad dream that wasn't just happening in reality is no more real than a great dream that never could happen.

I'm not saying that I underestimate the power of dreams, Just sayin you need to be in control of them.

Sometimes we are only in as good or as bad of a state of health as whats inside our heads. Since there's a brain in there, we should have some say over what goes on in our subconsciousness. Make it happen . Dream to make it happen.

If you dream you're eating a cloud, wake up & spit the pillow out.:wow:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Try to remember the state your mind was in before you went to bed on the nights you have the bad dream. They may be related.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts