El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was another good show with a lot of neat cars - the weather was great, there were no love bugs at all and they even threw in a boat race with the turn right at the hotel!

we all went to dinner sat. night right on the river, sun going down in the background and Lenny learning to text and take photos with his phone at the table. well, we showed him, we don't know if he actually learned to do it!

Jess and Tara showed up also, then Tony came by sunday to show us the new engine, with quadrajet, 200R4, headers and dual exhaust.

here are the vids - click on full screen and high def. - enjoy!

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Great vids again Ed! I guess the fellow in the last one should change the name to 'Bad Messin' :rofl:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Great photos Ed ! I cannot view them here with this newer computer but saw them on the other sites you put up . Some wonderful craftsmanship in those videos . Enjoyed everone`s company and appreciate Yuyi and Tara putting up with our constant El Camino talk . There is a place in Heaven for them . Yes , I still remember how to do a cell phone photo . Can`t do anything with it yet but at Beach Blast ; baby , I came a long way into the new century :smileyb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts