El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Ollie's today to get potting soil and some plants walk to the back of the store found a whole stack of rubber bed mats for $24.99 all I got to do is Trim in the wheel wells.
20210501_162354.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
That's way less expensive than what I paid for an already trimmed mat. And no shipping for you. Excellent.

Rick

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Good Score , I paid 100 $ plus 100 $ for shipping , didn't have to trim mine but you got a great deal . What are the dimentions ? 4 X 6 ?

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
I seem to remember getting mine from Eckler's The El Camino Store. Shipping cost was high, the mat is heavy.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Picking it up is the best plan if possible-either plan a visit to one of the vendor’s locations or see if they’re vending at an event and will bring it if you prepay. (I picked mine up in Athens, Ga when Ecklers was still open there). Tell the wife ‘Honey, we’re going to Ocala! (or wherever...)
Patrick

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Picking it up is the best plan if possible-either plan a visit to one of the vendor’s locations or see if they’re vending at an event and will bring it if you prepay. (I picked mine up in Athens, Ga when Ecklers was still open there). Tell the wife ‘Honey, we’re going to Ocala! (or wherever...)
Patrick
Ecklers is now in Titusville , Florida , they were closed because of Covid but should be open now , no longer on US 1 ,but closer to I-95 . Call first before driving there .

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ecklers is now in Titusville , Florida , they were closed because of Covid but should be open now , no longer on US 1 ,but closer to I-95 . Call first before driving there .
They are operating. Order on line and go for pickup. Call number of parking space and they will bring your order out.
Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts