El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to put the bed and tailgate molding back on and need to know how many clips are needed for the 2 long sides and tailgate. Where is a good place to buy them.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,776 Posts
I think it has 8 on each side & 3 for the tailgate !!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Funny,I just found a
bout 5 of these today in some of my "unmarked" parts bin!!!:alcoholic: nehoo there yours for the 1.75 itll cost to ship to ya:dontknow:i shaved my rails an am fabbing up a spoiler in place of the tailgate upper pinchweld:nanawrench:(this and because I have a soft spot for choo-choos!:beer:) pm me your "where you want them sents" & theyre on there way.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
What a team ! i also have a few that willl work ,send me your address i will send them to you .no charge, just pay it foward some time ! :beer::texas:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks, here is my address. I appreciate the help.John S. Myers
235 Greenwood Ave.
Gloucester City, New Jersey 08030

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,776 Posts
Hey John

The 2 other bed moldings around the top of the window use different clips !

S

·
0 Posts
Question

Funny,I just found a
bout 5 of these today in some of my "unmarked" parts bin!!!:alcoholic: nehoo there yours for the 1.75 itll cost to ship to ya:dontknow:i shaved my rails an am fabbing up a spoiler in place of the tailgate upper pinchweld:nanawrench:(this and because I have a soft spot for choo-choos!:beer:) pm me your "where you want them sents" & theyre on there way.
How did you shave your rails? Did you have to reweld the top of the fender? I am new to the forum and just acquired a '78 El Camino.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts